Monday, October 31, 2022

Happy Halloween!


OK, so this isn't a Halloween costume.  It was for a Lynnwood Library event celebrating the publication of the final book in the Harry Potter series in July 2005.  I added some stars to an old black choir robe, but the hat, broom, and owl belonged to the library.  The wizard name I came up with was Miranda Rutilus-Capillus (Latin for redhead).  I worked for the Sno-Isle Libraries (a two-county system for Snohomish and Island Counties in Washington State) from August 1999 through December 2005, starting out as a substitute at various branches, and was half-time and then full-time at the Lynnwood Library for the last two years.


© Amanda Pape - 2022 - e-mail me!

2 comments:

  1. Love it! It would have been perfect to where at DSL too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would have, Tracy! But only the choir robe was mine, and I gave it away before I moved back to Texas. Thanks for commenting!

      Delete