Friday, March 4, 2022

Happy 89th Birthday, Aunt Beete!

Today my dad's youngest sister, Marilyn Electa Pape Hedger, turns 89!  She has six children, twenty-six grandchildren, and at least thirty great-grandchildren (I've lost count).  The picture below was taken at her 80th birthday party in Orlando, Florida, thrown by her offspring, which my parents attended.


Above:  Geraldine Margaret Guokas Pape, Marilyn Electa Pape Hedger, and Frederick Henry Pape, 2 March 2013, Orlando, Florida


Dad always called her "Bebe" (pronounced beeb), so that's what we called her growing up, although most of my cousins called her Aunt Beete or Beetie (pronounced beet-ee or bee-tee), and that's what my siblings and I call her now.


© Amanda Pape - 2022 - e-mail me!

2 comments:

  1. Wishing your Aunt Beete a happy and healthy birthday! Lovely photo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Marian! And thanks for commenting!

      Delete