Wednesday, April 25, 2012

(Not So) Wordless Wednesday: Same Person - Louis Henry Wolfe


Back in July 2010 I did a post comparing the photo on the right with a photo I THOUGHT was from the 1921 passport application of my great-grandfather, Louis Henry Wolfe (1874 - 1929).  Turns out I accidentally used the photo from the previous passport application on the microfilm, because it was facing the first page of my grandfather's application, and because the material indicating the photo belonged to another application was blocked by the blank back side of an inserted affidavit for said application.

The photo above left IS the correct one for my great-grandfather's passport application.  I think it's definitely the same person as the photo on the right.

© Amanda Pape - 2012 - click here to e-mail me.

No comments:

Post a Comment