Wednesday, March 2, 2016

(Not-So-) Wordless Wednesday: Ten Years Ago...Post-Capstone Trip to Dinosaur Valley

About ten years ago, I was in the midst of my Capstone - an examination process at the end of library school where I had to write three comprehensive essays in a week.  Capstone started early on Monday, February 27, 2006.  I struggled with getting journal articles I needed, frustration with the choice of questions (there were ten), up and down feelings, stress, and finally, elation and exhaustion when I was DONE!

The exams had to be submitted by 8 AM on Monday, March 6, 2006.  Later that day, Breathless and I met in Granbury (where he was living at that time) and drove to nearby Glen Rose, Texas, to visit Dinosaur Valley State Park, where the photo of me at right was taken.

He also gave me some beautiful roses, pictured below.

© Amanda Pape - 2016 - click here to e-mail me.





No comments:

Post a Comment