Wednesday, December 1, 2010

(Not So) Wordless Wednesday: Happy Blogiversary to Me!!!

I started this blog a year ago in order to participate in the 2009 Advent Calendar of Christmas Memories.  I haven't posted much lately because of a family crisis and pressures at work.  I plan to participate in this year's Advent Calendar (hence using the Advent wreath week one candle as my birthday candle), but will mostly be re-posting last year's entries, perhaps with a little update and variation when I have time.

I think the crisis will be resolved in about two weeks and I should have more time between Christmas and New Years to do a little more family history research and write about it here.

© Amanda Pape - 2010

6 comments:

  1. Happy first blogiversary, Amanda! Here's to many more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary to you! One of my most favorite blogs to read!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope all gets taken care of, and Happy Blogoversary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy blogiversary. I hope all these issues smooth out so you can get back to what you enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for all the good wishes, Elizabeth, Tracy, Greta, Bill, and Amy! You all inspire me with your blogs.

    ReplyDelete