Sunday, January 14, 2018

Mom "at Seawall"


In the process of helping my parents move, I found some photos from my mother Geraldine's high school days at Incarnate Word Academy in Houston, Texas.  Here is one of them, undated, but labeled on the back with all the girls' maiden names and the words "at [Galveston] Seawall":

Standing from left:  Frances Kopenski, Rosalie Marian Triola Zenner (born 1926), Dorothy Jean Gorman Kerkman Bickers (1928-2011), Mildred Bell Fisher, Martha Anne Cabler Clark Skinner Venable Anderson (1928-2003), and Miriam Catherine Jamail Perkins (1927-2004).

Kneeling:  Kathryn (or Katherine or Catherine) Stringer and Geraldine Margaret Guokas Pape


© Amanda Pape - 2018 - click here to e-mail me.

2 comments:

  1. You look so much like your Mom here! Great picture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Tracy! I consider that a compliment. :)

      Delete