Monday, December 14, 2015

Advent Calendar of Christmas Memories - Christmas Cookies

It's the annual Advent Calendar of Christmas Memories!  I've participated the past six years (2009 through 2014), and this year, the prompts and their sequence are the same as the last two years.  Due to some pressing needs to get some other projects done (like gift books for my parents made out of the previous years' blog posts), I'm going to link to the appropriate post from 2014 (which also links to older posts, when applicable) in the prompt title, and add a relevant photo.

The prompt for December 14 – Christmas Cookies
Christmas cookies from my cousin Terrie, received December 11, 2015


The Advent Calendar of Christmas Memories (ACCM) allows you to share your family’s holiday history twenty-four different ways during December! Learn more at http://adventcalendar.geneabloggers.com.


© Amanda Pape - 2015 - click here to e-mail me.

No comments:

Post a Comment